Skip to content
- Symbiont population control by host-symbiont metabolic interaction in Symbiodiniaceae-cnidarian associations.
Xiang, Lehnert, Jinkerson, Clowez, Kim, DeNofrio, Pringle, Grossman
Nature Communications, 11:108. (2020)
- A peek in the micro-sized world: a review of design principles, engineering tools, and applications of engineered microbial community.
Gao, Sabnis, Costantini, Jinkerson, Sun
Biochemical Society Transactions, 48:399-409. (2020)
- A genome-wide algal mutant library reveals a global view of genes required for eukaryotic photosynthesis.
Li, Patena, Fauser, Jinkerson, Saroussi, Ivanova, Robertson, Yue, Zhang, Vilarrasa-Blasi, Wittkopp, Ramundo, Blum, Goh, Laudon, Lefebvre, Grossman, Jonikas
Nature Genetics, 1:1-12. (2019)
- Glucose-induced trophic shift in an endosymbiont dinoflagellate with physiological and molecular consequences.
Xiang, Jinkerson, Clowez, Tran, Krediet, Onishi, Cleves, Pringle, Grossman
Plant Physiology, 176:1793-1807. (2018)
Highlighted in: Plant Physiology
- Modulation of medium-chain fatty acid synthesis in Synechococcus sp. PCC 7002 by replacing FabH with a Chaetoceros ketoacyl-ACP synthase.
Gu, Jinkerson, Davies, Sisson, Schneider, Posewitz
Frontiers in Plant Science, 7:690. (2016)
- Effectiveness of cationically modified cellulose polymers for dewatering algae.
Liberatore, Peterson, Nottoli, McCulloch, Jinkerson, Boyle, Posewitz
Separation Science and Technology, 51:892-898. (2016)
- Molecular techniques to interrogate and edit the Chlamydomonas nuclear genome.
Jinkerson and Jonikas
The Plant Journal, 82:393-412. (2015)
- A fluorescence‐activated cell sorting-based strategy for rapid isolation of high-lipid Chlamydomonas mutants.
Terashima, Freeman, Jinkerson, Jonikas
The Plant Journal, 81:147-159. (2015)
- Ultrastructure and composition of the Nannochloropsis gaditana cell wall.
Scholz, Weiss, Jinkerson, Jing, Roth, Goodenough, Posewitz, Gerken
Eukaryotic Cell, 13:1450-1464. (2014)
- Evolutionary and biotechnological implications of robust hydrogenase activity in halophilic strains of Tetraselmis.
D’Adamo, Jinkerson, Boyd, Brown, Baxter, Peters, Posewitz
PLoS ONE, 9:e85812. (2014)
- Draft genome sequence of the filamentous cyanobacterium Leptolyngbya Heron Island strain J exhibiting chromatic acclimation.
Paul, Jinkerson, Buss, Steel, Mohr, Hess, Chen, Fromme
Genome Announcement, 2:e01166-13. (2014)
- Towards a photosynthetic microbial platform for terpenoid engineering.
Davies, Jinkerson, Posewitz
Photosynthesis Research, 123:265-284. (2014)
- Genomic insights from the oleaginous model alga Nannochloropsis gaditana.
Jinkerson, Radakovits, Posewitz
Bioengineered, 4:37-43. (2013)
- Biocommodities from photosynthetic microorganisms.
Work, Bentley, Scholz, D’Adamo, Gu, Vogler, Franks, Stanish, Jinkerson, Posewitz
Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, 32:989-1001. (2013)
- Draft genome sequence and transformation of the oleaginous alga Nannochloropsis gaditana.
Radakovits*, Jinkerson*, Fuerstenberg, Tae, Settlage, Boore, Posewitz
Nature Communications, 3:686. (2012) (* equal contribution)
- Improving photosynthesis and metabolic networks for the competitive production of phototroph-derived biofuels.
Work, D’Adamo, Radakovits, Jinkerson, Posewitz
Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 23:290-297. (2012)
- Genetic disruption of both Chlamydomonas reinhardtii [FeFe]-hydrogenases: insight into the role of HYDA2 in H2 production.
Meuser, D’Adamo, Jinkerson, Mus, Yang, Ghirardi, Seibert, Grossman, Posewitz
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 417:704-709. (2012)
- Improving biofuel production in phototrophic microorganisms with systems biology tools.
Jinkerson, Subramanian, Posewitz
Biofuels, 2:125-144. (2011)
- The production of the sesquiterpene β-caryophyllene in a transgenic strain of the cyanobacterium Synechocystis.
Reinsvold, Jinkerson, Radakovits, Posewitz, Basu
Journal of Plant Physiology, 168:848-852. (2011)
- Increased lipid accumulation in the Chlamydomonas reinhardtii sta7-10 starchless isoamylase mutant and increased carbohydrate synthesis in complemented strains.
Work*, Radakovits*, Jinkerson*, Meuser, Elliott, Vinyard, Laurens, Dismukes, Posewitz
Eukaryotic Cell, 9:1251-1261. (2010) (* equal contribution)
- Genetic engineering of algae for enhanced biofuel production.
Radakovits, Jinkerson, Darzins, Posewitz
Eukaryotic Cell, 9:486-501. (2010)